Physics 262 Recitations
You MUST attend all your recitations. 10% of your grade will be evaluated on your participation during recitations.
Recitations are scheduled for every week on the following dates and your first recitation section will start in the frist week of classes. Your recitation instructors are Prof. Satija (isatija at gmu dot edu), Prof. Nikolic (pnikolic at gmu dot edu), and Prof. Yigit (eyigit at gmu dot edu). You need to sign up for either one of the following five sections:
- Section 301 (Satija): T 12:30p-1:20p, Innovation 133
- Section 302 (Satija): T 1:30p-2:20a, Innovation 207
- Section 303 (Nikolic): T 2:30p-3:2p, Enterprise 274
- Section 304 (Yigit): T 3:30p-4:20p, Enterprise 274
- Section 305 (Yigit): T 4:30a-5:20a, Enterprise 274
Honor Codes apply to proper conducts
Recitation Notes from Prof. Nikolic
(Please note that the notes were taken directly from lecture without additional corrections. Please beware potential typos and minor mistakes.)
Recitation participations are required and they contribute to 10% of your total Grade
To get full credits for your solutions:
- Show ALL steps in arriving at the answer - It helps you to think about the problem
and it helps me to give you partial credits.
- Give units (cm,sec,N,etc.) in your answers and keep track of the number of significant figures.
Solutions to Quizzes will be posted below. They will be in pdf format
(To get Acrobat Reader for PDF files, click
Quizzes for all sections are different. Please check the solutions for all sections.